Haloeye makeup tutorial
Hi everybody! Today I'm sharing another makeup tutorial but this time to a pink toned halo eye. It's easy to do, pretty and goes with every occasion. In this tutorial I'm using Urban decay Naked3 eyeshadow palette (again) but you can use other similar colours or different colours if you like. So let's get started.
1. Start by using a soft light pink (limit) as a transition shade. Apply the colour to you crease with a bigger crease blender brush.
2. Using the same brush take a bit deeper pink and purple toned shadow (nooner) and apply it lightly in to the crease.
3. Take a smaller blending brush and use the same colour as we used previously (nooner) and apply it more precisely in to the crease.
4. With a clean small blender brush take a beep a bit grey brown (darkside) and place it only on the outer and inner part of your eyelid. You can bring it all the way to the crease just make sure you leave an empty space in the center of your lid.
5. Take a pencil brush and apply even darker brown (blackheart) to the outer and inner parts of your lid but this time don't take it all the way to the crease.
6. On top of the blank space on your lid use some consealer to clean and lighten up the area. Use a flat brush.
7. Place a pink shimmery shadow (buzz) on top of the consealer with a flat eyeshadow brush.
8. Repeat the crease work on to our lower lid using a small blender brush.
9. Add some mascara or false lashes and you're good to go.
So this is the finish look. I added some light pink lipstick to compliment the pink shimmer on the eyes but you can also add a nude lip or a dark brown lip.
NYX: Love contours all palette, Highlight and contour pro palette, HD studio photogenic concealer, Strobe of genius illuminating palette.
Urban Decay Naked3 palette.
Smashbox photo finish foundation primer and Studio skin 15 hour wear hydrating foundation.
YSL Rouge Volupté lipstick in a shade 1.
Makeup store Lipliner cherie.
Maybelline Lash sensational mascara.
Clarins Wonder Perfect Mascara.
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. I know that the last tutorial was also a haloeye but at least it's a bit different.